Kitakyushu International Conference Center 2nd Floor
+ Room A (International Conference Room)
+ Room B (21 Conference Room)
Address : 3-9-30 Asano, Kokurakita-ku, Kitakyushu-shi, Fukuoka 802-0001
From Kitakyushu Airport
Airport buses are available. See here.
From Fukuoka Airport
You can choose (1) high way buses or (2) a subway and trains.
(1) High Way Buses (Fukuoka Airport ==> Kokura Sta.)
You can get on the high way buses at the international terminal and the domestic terminals.
Fee: 1,230 Yen (one way)
Time: 80 min. ( 19 buses / a day )
(2) Subway and JR trains (Fukuoka Airport ==> Hakata Sta. ==> Kokura Sta.)
(2-1) Fukuoka Airport ==> Hakata Sta.
You can use a subway from the domestic Terminal 2. If you arrive at an international Terminal, move to the domestic Terminal 2 using free "Airport bus".
(2-2) Hakata Sta. ==> Kokura Sta.
There are three choices to get Kokura Sta. :
(2-2-1) Shinkansen (3,600 Yen, 16 min.)
(2-2-2) Limited Express (2,310 Yen, 40 min.)
(2-2-3) Local Train (1,290Yen, 80 min.)
* 4,860 JPY including tax / 1 night with Breakfast
* 50 single rooms have been reserved for the attendances.
Address : 2-18-18 Asano, Kokurakita-ku, Kitakyushu-shi, Fukuoka 802-0001
*** Warning ***
There is anothor Toyoko Inn named "Toyoko Inn Kokura-eki -guchi".
2. RIHGA Royal Hotel Kokura (High Class)
* 10,000--19,000 JPY / 1 night with Breakfast
* If you want to stay RIHGA Royal Hotel kokura, please contact us (email@example.com).
Address : 2-14-2 Asano, Kokurakita-ku, Kitakyushu-shi, Fukuoka 802-0001
Map to Toyoko Inn Kokura-eki Shinkansen-guchi